Civil Legal Aid to Victims of Crime (VOCA)
The Office of Civil Legal Aid underwrites civil legal assistance to victims of crime on matters that arise from their criminal victimization. Services are provided in accordance with the Integrated Civil Legal Aid to Crime Victims Service Delivery Plan. Funding for this program originates from the US Department of Justice, Office of Victims of Crime.
OCLA receives VOCA funding through the Washington State Department of Commerce, Office of Crime Victims Advocacy.
Crime Victim Legal Aid Contacts
- CLEAR (for all crime victims) ? 888-201-1014
- CLEAR*CV (for general and Native American crime victim service providers only)
Advocate Referral Form Required — Fax: 1-866-634-5608 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sexual Violence Legal Services Hotline (for crime victims and advocates) ? 844-999-7857
- Northwest Immigrant Rights Project https://www.nwirp.org/get-help/
- Northwest Justice Project https://nwjustice.org/get-legal-help
- King County Bar Association Pro Bono Services ? 206-267-7100
- Snohomish County Legal Services ? 425-258-9283
- Eastside Legal Assistance (East and South King County) ? 425-747-7274
- Tacomaprobono Community Lawyers ? 253-572-5134
CLEAR*CV Referral Form for Advocates CLEAR_CV_Referral_Form_-_rev_8-9-17
Crime Victim Legal Services Program Manager