Civil Legal Aid to Victims of Crime (VOCA)
The Office of Civil Legal Aid underwrites civil legal assistance to victims of crime on matters that arise from their criminal victimization. Services are provided in accordance with the Integrated Civil Legal Aid to Crime Victims Service Delivery Plan as revised in June 2019. Funding for this program originates from the US Department of Justice, Office of Victims of Crime.
OCLA receives VOCA funding through the Washington State Department of Commerce, Office of Crime Victims Advocacy.
Crime Victim Legal Aid Contacts
- CLEAR (for all crime victims) ? 888-201-1014
- CLEAR*CV (for general and Native American crime victim service providers only)
Advocate Referral Form Required — Fax: 1-866-634-5608 or e-mail: email@example.com
- Sexual Violence Law Hotline for crime victims and advocates 844-991-7892
- Northwest Immigrant Rights Project https://www.nwirp.org/get-help/
- Northwest Justice Project https://nwjustice.org/get-legal-help
- King County Bar Association Pro Bono Services 206-267-7100
- Snohomish County Legal Services 425-258-9283
- Eastside Legal Assistance Program (East and South King County) 425-747-7274
- Tacomaprobono Community Lawyers 253-572-5134
Crime Victim Legal Services Program Manager